Lemon Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 (3.4 oz) lemon instant pudding package
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pudding mix, baking powder, salt, and set aside. In a bowl, beat butter, white sugar, brown sugars, lemon extract, lemon zest until creamy. Beat in egg.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients with wet until well blended. Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop out dough with cookie scoop, place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees until cookies are set. (11 minutes using 1 oz. scoop; 16 minutes using 2 oz. cookie scoop)
- Cool on wire rack before serving.
Using 1 oz. cookie scoop - 50 cookies
Using 2 oz. cookie scoop - 25 cookies