1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups salted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix shortening, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour mixture and blend. Mix in peanuts.
4. Using a small (1 ounce) cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop rounded cookie dough on a lightly greased baking sheet . Flatten with bottom of greased glass or fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Salted Peanut Cookies Serving Size:
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2913.00
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
* Cut amount of salt in half to reduce sodium to 2074.5mg