Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk
2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the peanut butter, oil, eggs, milk and bananas.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into 12 well greased muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Makes 12 muffins.