Frosted Flakes Muffins
1/3 cup oil
1 cup milk
3 cup Frosted Flakes (crushed to 1 cup)
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/3 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin tins for 12 muffins.
- In small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and walnuts. Set aside.
- Beat egg and oil. Mix in milk, then the crushed Frosted Flakes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the cereal mixture. Stir until the flour mixture is incorporated. Spoon into baking cups. Bake 20-25 minutes.
* If desired brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Serve warm. Makes 12 muffins.